| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Denpasar, Bali in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Weather Trend Graph for September in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Denpasar, Bali:
- Miri, Malaysia - 1460.7 kms (907.7 miles) N
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 1349.7 kms (838.7 miles) N
- Sibu, Malaysia - 1286.6 kms (799.5 miles) NNW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 1257.7 kms (781.5 miles) NNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1166.4 kms (724.8 miles) NW
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 962 kms (597.8 miles) WNW
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 1435.5 kms (892.1 miles) S
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1478.4 kms (918.7 miles) NNE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) NNE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 299.6 kms (186.2 miles) ENE
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 934.7 kms (580.8 miles) E
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1276.4 kms (793.2 miles) SE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1344.9 kms (835.7 miles) SSE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1465.4 kms (910.6 miles) SSE